The Franking Machine Warehouse - 01543 572776
The first online 'One Stop' shop to get a better deal on your franking Machine without the old fashioned selling tactics of commission paid sales people. We don't pay commission which means you'll get a much better price. The Franking Machine Warehouse is operated by Mailcoms Ltd who are a Royal Mail Approved Independent Franking Machine Supplier, Maintainer and Inspector.
Mailcoms Mailhub II Review:
The Mailhub II Digital Postal System is a good low to mid volume solution. With semi-automatic 'Pass through' franking and integrated 3kg scale / platform, it’s flexible enough for large volume mailings, yet perfect for the smaller ones.
With its 10 cost centre's / accounts you can track individual or department postage spend easily. The Mailhub II will even print a report showing postage used by account at the touch of a button different accounts!
The very easy to use 'Rate Wizard' makes it simple to navigate around the built in Royal Mail UK and International prices accessing your accurate postage rates instantly.
Additions to the machine include the ability to update the machine remotely either via LAN connection or by an analogue phone line.
Mailhub II PERFORMANCE
- Low noise levels compared to older models
- Continuous feeding for fast bulk mailings
- Dashboard display with operational overview
- Integrated 3kg weigh scale platform
- Smart Start scale operation
Mailhub II Smart Technology:
- Postal Scale Rate interface to help all operator as experinced or not
- Auto date setting
- Vat Smart Meter to allow you to use Vat services and claim the vat back
Mailhub II Accounting & Security:
- PIN number access
- 10 postage cost centres included
Mailhub II Connections:
- Save time and increase efficiency by taking advantage of the LAN Connection included as standard or choose the built in 'Modem' option and connect via your analogue telephone line.
Mailcoms Mailhub II Franking Machine
(See 'Side by Side' comparison video demonstration below)
|Speed||40 Letters per minute|
|Envelope size||DL, C5 & C4|
|Feed Method||Hand Fed and ejected to the left|
|Dimensions||H: 260mm, W: 357mm, D: 375mm|
|Max. envelope thickness||9.5mm|
|Slogans Available||up to 9|
|Accounts / departments||100|
|Weighing platform options||3Kg Standard|
|Differential Weighing Option||Yes|
|Cost Centre Option||10 Included - Option for up to 100|
|Ink (approx. 5000 prints)||£59.95|
|Franking Labels||£16.95 per 1000|
|Logo & Return Address||Free|
|Service & Support Agreement||Free Yr 1 - thereafter - £199.00 per annum|
|Royal Mail Rate Updates||Inclusive in Service & Support Agreement|
---Compare the Mailbase to Similar Franking Machines from Video Demonstrations Below: