The Franking Machine Warehouse - 01543 572776
The first online 'One Stop' shop to get a better deal on your franking Machine without the old fashioned selling tactics of commission paid sales people. We don't pay commission which means you'll get a much better price. The Franking Machine Warehouse is operated by Mailcoms Ltd who are a Royal Mail Approved Independent Franking Machine Supplier, Maintainer and Inspector.
Neopost IS420 Review:
The IS420 is the true replacement to the IJ35/40 as its a similar speed and has a built in label dispenser. Its also a 'pass through' machine which means the envelope is inserted in the left and is ejected out on the right. It has continous feeding but each envelope is fed individually
The machine can have a choice of integrated scales up to 10kg or a seperate 30kg platform.
The IS420 uses the same style ink cartridge as the previous IJ range but uses a very clever microchip that tells the machine to stop working after a defined number of impressions. From the IS420 upwards all use the same ink cartridge but expire after a certain amount of impressions and the smaller the machines the less the prints. The IS420 is programmed to stop the ink cartridge working after approx 6500 impressions.
Additions to the machine include the ability to update the machine remotely either via a Lan connection or by a an analogue phone line.
- Low noise levels compared to older models
- Continuous feeding for fast bulk mailings
- Dashboard display with operational overview
- Choice of integrated or external scale options
- Smart Start scale operation
IS420 Smart Technology:
- Postal Scale Rate interface to help all operator as experinced or not.
- Auto date setting
- Vat Smart Meter to allow you to use Vat services and claim the vat back
IS420 Accounting & Security:
- PIN number access
- Postage cost centre accounting
- Save time and increase efficiency by taking advantage of the LAN connection included as standard across the IS Franking Machine Range.
Franking Ink & Labels
- New - Click Here to Buy ink and labels for less for the Neopost IS420 Franking Machine
Neopost IS420 Franking Machine
|Speed||65 Letters per minute|
|Envelope size||DL, C5 & C4|
|Feed Method||Hand Fed and ejected to the left|
|Dimensions||H: 298mm, W: 748mm, D: 375mm|
|Max. envelope thickness||9.5mm|
|Slogans Available||up to 9|
|Accounts / departments||10|
|Weighing platform options||3, 5, 10 or 30kg Only|
|Cost Centre upgrade||Yes, up to 100|
|Individual cost centre passwords||Yes|
|USB memory stick||Yes|
Franking Machine Warehouse Price
|Ink (9290 prints standard cartridge or 38,000 High Capacity Cartridge)||£109.99 / £210.99||£69.95 / £99.95|
|1000 Franking Labels||£32.99||£19.95|
|Logo & Return Address||TBA||Free|
|Service & Support Agreement||£588 / £518 / £333*||£299,00 per annum|
|Royal Mail Rate Updates||£80 Each**||Free|
|Postage Top Up Fees||£5.00***||Free|
The Mailcoms Mailbase+ Franking Machine with same speed and built in label dispenser and free postal rate updates and recrediting..
* Neopost charge 3 different levels of service agreement depending on what's included, the cheaper one is 'return to base maintenance that do not include the Royal Mail Postage price change updates, the more expensive the more you get. For more information visit the Neopost IS420 products page on their web site at www.neopost.co.uk. We only quote one price for service and maintenance which includes all next day onsite call outs, parts, labour, Royal Mail inspections and ALL Royal Mail postage price change rate updates.
** Royal Mail rate updates are chargable with some of their lower priced service agreements and included with the more expensive.
*** 'Top Up' fees are chargeable based as per the IS420 'price check' section on their web site dependent on how many times you top up in a year. We have quoted based on customers topping up once per month.