The Postbase Ten Mailmark Franking Machine
The FP Mailing Postbase Ten Mailmark franking machine is FP Mailing's most current and up to date mid to high volume franking machine. It replaces the older Ultimail 90 & 95 series of franking machines and as such comes with more modern and advanced features, including Mailmark franking. It is currently a FP Mailing mid volume franking machine and this means the Postbase Ten is ideally designed for sending medium volumes of mail per day.
FP Mailing Postbase Ten Mailmark Franking Machine
The mid to high volume Postbase Ten Mailmark franking machine can process mail up to 110 letters per minute (with alternative speeds possible), can process items up to 10mm thick, uses an automatic feeding system to process mail quicker. It also comes with an integrated choice of weighing scales, all as standard. These features will ensure you always pay the correct postage price and that all mail items are sent out on time every time, everyday.
The latest franking machine technologies are standard with the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine and this means both smart meter and Mailmark are available. Smart meter will provide Postbase Ten users access to all VAT services and products, it allows VAT to be reclaimed and it allows smart blue franking ink to be used when franking. Mailmark however is more advantageous and allows the Postbase Ten to access and use lower postage rates and frank an improved 2D barcode on mail.
The Postbase Ten also come with many other features and these include a colour touch screen, departmental accounts, various job memories, a self-adhesive label dispenser, a dynamic weighing system and the ability to frank a company logo and/or slogan.
Postbase Ten Specifications & Features
View the FP Mailing Postbase Ten specifications and the Postbase Ten features below.
- Franking Speed: 90 or 110 letters per minute
- Feeder: Automatic
- Maximum Envelope Thickness: 10mm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi or LAN
- Weighing Platforms: 5 or 7 Kg
- Advertisements: 30
- Departmental Accounts: 100 or 250
- Job Memories: Yes
- Colour Touch Screen: Yes
- Smart Meter Technology: Yes
- Mailmark Technology: Yes
- PIN security (Except with Navigator which uses password security): Yes
- Self Adhesive Label Dispenser: Yes
- Letter Catcher: Yes
- NavigatorBasic*: Yes
- NavigatorPlus* (Cost account management): Optional
- MailReport One* (Cost account management): Optional
- High Volume Envelope Stacker: Optional
- Letter Sealer: Optional
- Automatic High Speed Letter Feeder: Optional
- High Capacity Letter Stacking: Optional
- Dynamic Weighing System: Optional
- Highspeed-LAN + Wi-Fi + 3G connectivity: Optional
Want to benefit from using a franking machine? Want to start saving money? If so view our range of franking machines here and get a quote today!