Pitney Bowes DM475c Franking Machine
This is a older mid to high volume franking machine from Pitney Bowes. Recommended for those sending up to 700 items a day.
Pitney Bowes DM475c Franking Machine Details
The Pitney Bowes DM475c franking machine series was released to replace the former and older DM200 and DM300 franking machine range. Now the DM475c franking machine is no long available due to the Mailmark release in 2014. The Pitney Bowes DM475c was the first ever franking machine released by Pitney Bowes that offered users a “In motion / In-line” weighing and measuring option. This mid volume mailing solution allowed productivity to increase and it was the perfect starting point for anyone needing in-motion weighing and measuring to process mixed mail items of all sizes.
More Information About The Pitney Bowes DM475c
Pitney Bowes DM475c Features
- Frank on labels or 8mm thick envelopes.
- Store postal rates for quick access.
- Automatic date & time change.
- Smart blue and VAT reporting ready.
Pitney Bowes DM50 Specifications
- Speed: 95 Letters per minute
- Envelope Size: DL, C5 & C4
- Feed Method: Automatic
- Dimensions: H: 315mm, W: 840mm, D: 500mm
- Scale Option: 5, 7, 12 or 35 Kg