The Pitney Bowes SendPro P1500 Mailmark franking machine is one of Pitney Bowes’ most current and up to date high volume franking machines. It replaces the older Connect+ 500W series of franking machines and as such comes with more modern and advanced features, including Mailmark franking. It is currently a Pitney Bowes high volume franking machine and this means the SendPro P1500 is ideally designed for sending larger volumes of mail per day.
Pitney Bowes SendPro P1500 Mailmark Franking Machine
The high volume Pitney Bowes SendPro P1500 Mailmark franking machine can process mail up to 120 letters per minute (with alternative speeds available), it can process items up to 16mm thick and comes with an integrated choice of weighing scales, all as standard. These features will ensure you always pay the correct postage price and that all mail items are sent out on time with the SendPro P1500 franking machine.
The latest franking machine technologies are integrated as standard also with the Pitney Bowes SendPro P1500 franking machine and this means both smart meter and Mailmark are available. Smart meter will provide SendPro P1500 users access to all VAT services and products, it allows VAT to be reclaimed and it allows smart blue franking ink to be used when franking. Mailmark however is more advantageous and allows the SendPro P1500 to access and use lower postage rates and frank an improved 2D barcode on mail.
The Pitney Bowes SendPro P1500 also comes with other great features and these include a automatic feeder, easy to use buttons, departmental accounts, 1200 dpi printing, a laser printer and the ability to frank a company logo and/or slogan.
Pitney Bowes SendPro P1500 Specifications & Features
View the Pitney Bowes SendPro P1500 specifications and the Pitney Bowes SendPro P1500 features below.
- Franking Speed: 60 up to 120 letters per minute
- Feeder: Automatic
- Maximum Envelope Thickness: 16mm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi or LAN
- Weighing Platforms: 7 to 30 Kg Options
- Advertisements: Yes
- Departmental Accounts: 50 or 3000
- Print Quality: Up to 1200 dpi; 22mm tall graphics
- Colour Touch Screen: 10.2” or 15” detachable display
- Job Memories: Yes
- PIN Security: Yes
- Smart Meter Technology: Yes
- Mailmark Technology: Yes
- Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW®) WOW: Yes, up to 1000g
- Dimensions-on-the-Way® (DOW®): Yes
- Barcode Scanner: Yes
- Laser Printer: Yes
- Wireless Keyboard: Yes
- Power Stacker & Power Stacking Kit: Yes
- Length of machine: 1,346mm
- Width of machine: 635mm
- Power stacker adds 787mm to length
- Colour adds 165mm to length
- Display adds 510mm to height
Want to benefit from using a franking machine? Want to start saving money? If so find out more about franking machines here and get a quote today!