Frama FS Series 3 Franking Machine Details
The Frama FS Series 3 franking machine was released in order to replace the older Matrix F12 franking machine series. The Frama FS Series 3 franking machine is the newest entry level franking machine from Frama. It is suitable for all types of businesses. It is the perfect machine to handle the smaller loads of mail. It uses a manual feeding and removing system, which can process mail at a top speed of 20 letters per minute.
Frank mail at speeds reaching 20 letters per minute with the Frama FS Series 3.
The Frama FS Series 3 franking machine comes with a 2 Kg scale as standard. This can be increased to a larger or external scale.
Process DL, C5 & C4 envelopes up to 8mm thick with the FS Series 3. Whilst using a manual feeding system to frank.
The Frama FS Series 3 comes with the latest smart meter technology and Royal Mail Mailmark technology as standard.
More Information About The Frama FS Series 3
Frama FS Series 3 Features
- Small and compact.
- Frank on labels or 8mm thick envelopes.
- Store postal rates for quick access.
- Automatic date & time change.
- Smart blue and VAT reporting ready.
Frama FS Series 3 Specifications
- Speed: 20 Letters per minute
- Envelope Size: DL, C5 & C4
- Feed Method: Manual
- Dimensions: L: 316mm, H: 194mm, W: 225mm
- Scale Option: 2 Kg
Frama FS Series 3 Benefits
- Never guess or overpay your postage rates ever again. With a option of a integrated 2kg scale, you can calculate exact postage.
- No more last minute trips down to the Post Office with your very own office FS Series 3 machine.
- Instant access to UK and overseas Royal Mail franking prices. At the touch of a button.
- Keep your postage funds secure with pin code protection on all your accounting or departmental accounts.
- Capable of printing all current postage rates. For all different envelope and package sizes available.
- By using Mailmark technology the FS Series 3 will save you money, it is more convenient & efficient and there are incredible advertisement slogans available.