Mailcoms Franking Machines
Below you will be able to find franking machine information about any Mailcoms franking machine. Click on your ideal franking machine to get a quote and more.
Low Volume Mailcoms Franking Machines
Medium Volume Mailcoms Franking Machines
High Volume Mailcoms Franking Machines
Benefits of using a Mailcoms Franking Machine
- Never guess or overpay for your postage ever again. With the option of a integrated weighing scale you can calculate exact postage every time.
- No more last minute trips down to the Post Office will be required with your very own Mailcoms franking machine. You can frank in the comfort of your own office walls all day, every day.
- Instant access to all UK and overseas Royal Mail franking prices, all at the touch of a button.
- Keep your postage funds safe and secure with PIN protection on all your departmental accounts.
- A Mailcoms franking machine is capable of printing all current postage rates. All envelope and package sizes can be found on the machine.
- Access and use all VAT applicable services and reclaim any paid VAT with the latest Smart Meter technology which is integrated into all Mailcoms models.
- Save more money and improve your professional image with the latest Mailmark technology which is integrated into all Mailcoms models.
About Mailcoms & Their Franking Machine Range
Mailcoms began supplying franking machines in 2005 from a converted garage from a family home in Cannock, Staffordshire. Over the years, the franking machine industry has been dominated by a couple of manufacturers, and Mailcoms came into the market to offer businesses more choice when buying a franking machine.
The director spent years listening to customers, and had a vision of offering low cost franking machines, without the need of using sales people, as this can put customers off. This unique vision used modern technology to market products and spread the word. This has then helped Mailcoms become what they are today. One of the largest independent franking machine suppliers in the UK.
Since Mailcoms set up, they have gained many accolades and awards as a mark of their success. In 2008, they were awarded Royal Mail Authorisation to Maintain and Inspect all franking machines in the UK. You can find Mailcoms listed on the Royal Mail website for “Authorised Inspector and Maintainers”.