Quadient Franking Machines (formerly Neopost)
Find franking machine information about any Quadient franking machine. Click on your ideal franking machine to get a quote and more.
Low Volume Quadient Franking Machines
Medium Volume Quadient Franking Machines
High Volume Quadient Franking Machines
Benefits of using a Quadient Franking Machine
- Never guess or overpay for your postage ever again. With the option of a integrated weighing scale you can calculate exact postage every time.
- No more last minute trips down to the Post Office will be required with your very own Quadient franking machine. You can frank in the comfort of your own office walls all day, every day.
- Instant access to all UK and overseas Royal Mail franking prices, all at the touch of a button.
- Keep your postage funds safe and secure with PIN protection on all your departmental accounts.
- A Quadient franking machine is capable of printing all current postage rates. All envelope and package sizes can be found on the machine.
- Access and use all VAT applicable services and reclaim any paid VAT with the latest Smart Meter technology which is integrated into all Quadient models.
- Save more money and improve your professional image with the latest Mailmark technology which is integrated into all Quadient models.
About Quadient & Their Franking Machine Range
Quadient are one of the most recognized franking machine manufacturers in the world. You’ll find many reviews over the internet, both positive and negative about Quadient. The fact remains that Quadient have been manufacturing Franking Machines for over 80 years and they are consistently at the forefront of new technologies, enabling them to manufacture very good franking machines. At the Franking Machine Warehouse we simply bring you the quality products they produce without having anything to do with Quadient directly.
Some of their very latest products are of a very high quality and useful for many businesses. This includes the high volume IN-700 franking machine, all the way to the low volume IS-280c range and the mid volume IN-600 series.
You’ll find many low priced compatible ink cartridges for Quadient franking machines, but beware as some do not use the exact the same formula as the original manufactured cartridge and can cause damage to the machines print head.
Other options to Quadient franking machines
These franking machines are recommended on the basis of similarities to the current range of Quadient franking machines. The machines below are manufactured originally by Quadient or Pitney Bowes but are the copyright property of Mailcoms Ltd who have been voted the UK’s no.1 franking machine supplier and maintainer. All of the franking machines are supplied and maintained by Mailcoms, a Royal Mail authorised supplier and maintainer.