Quadient IN360 Franking Machine Details
The Quadient IN360 franking machine was released in order to replace the IS350c franking machine series. The Quadient IN360 franking machine is the low volume franking machine from Quadient. It is suitable for all types of businesses. It is the perfect machine to handle any size loads of mail. It uses a pass through feeding system, which can process mail at a top speed of 45 letters per minute.
Frank mail at speeds reaching 45 letters per minute with the Quadient IN360.
The Quadient IN360 franking machine comes with a 3 Kg scale as standard. This can be increased to a larger or external scale.
Process DL, C5 & C4 envelopes up to 10mm thick with the IN360. Whilst using a pass through feeding system to frank.
The Quadient IN360 comes with the latest smart meter technology and Royal Mail Mailmark technology as standard.
More Information About The Quadient IN360
Quadient IN360 Features
- Small and compact.
- Frank on labels or 10mm thick envelopes.
- Store postal rates for quick access.
- Automatic date & time change.
- Smart blue and VAT reporting ready.
Quadient IN360 Specifications
- Speed: 45 Letters per minute
- Envelope Size: DL, C5 & C4
- Feed Method: Pass Through
- Dimensions: L: 432mm, D: 381mm, H: 254mm
- Scale Option: 3, 5, 10 or 30 Kg
Quadient IN360 Benefits
- Never guess or overpay your postage rates ever again. With a option of a integrated 3kg scale, you can calculate exact postage.
- No more last minute trips down to the Post Office with your very own office IN360 machine.
- Instant access to UK and overseas Royal Mail franking prices. At the touch of a button.
- Keep your postage funds secure with pin code protection on all your accounting or departmental accounts.
- Capable of printing all current postage rates. For all different envelope and package sizes available.
- By using Mailmark technology the IN360 will save you money, it is more convenient & efficient and there are incredible advertisement slogans available.