Quadient IN700 Franking Machine Details
The Quadient IN700 franking machine was released in order to replace the IS480c franking machine series. The Quadient IN700 franking machine is the high volume franking machine from Quadient. It is suitable for all types of businesses. It is the perfect machine to handle any large size loads of mail. It uses an automatic feeding system, which can process mail at a top speed of 150 letters per minute.
Frank mail at speeds reaching 95 or 150 letters per minute with the Quadient IN700.
The Quadient IN700 franking machine comes with a 5 Kg scale as standard. This can be increased to a larger or external scale.
Process DL, C5 & C4 envelopes up to 16mm thick with the IN700. Whilst using a automatic feeding system to frank.
The Quadient IN700 comes with the latest smart meter technology and Royal Mail Mailmark technology as standard.
More Information About The Quadient IN700
Quadient IN700 Features
- Frank on labels or 16mm thick envelopes.
- Store postal rates for quick access.
- Automatic date & time change.
- Smart blue and VAT reporting ready.
Quadient IN700 Specifications
- Speed: 95 or 150 Letters per minute
- Envelope Size: DL, C5 & C4
- Feed Method: Automatic
- Dimensions: L: 1219mm, H: 457mm, D: 330mm
- Scale Option: 5, 10 or 30 Kg
Quadient IN700 Benefits
- Never guess or overpay your postage rates ever again. With a option of a integrated 5kg scale, you can calculate exact postage.
- No more last minute trips down to the Post Office with your very own office IN700 machine.
- Instant access to UK and overseas Royal Mail franking prices. At the touch of a button.
- Keep your postage funds secure with pin code protection on all your accounting or departmental accounts.
- Capable of printing all current postage rates. For all different envelope and package sizes available.
- By using Mailmark technology the IN700 will save you money, it is more convenient & efficient and there are incredible advertisement slogans available.