Frama FX Series 7 Franking Machine Details
The Frama FX Series 7 franking machine was released in order to replace the FN Series 7 franking machine series. The Frama FX Series 7 franking machine is the low to medium volume franking machine from Frama. It is suitable for all types of businesses. It is the perfect machine to handle medium loads of mail. It uses a manual feeding system, which can process mail at a top speed of 70 letters per minute.
Frank mail at speeds reaching 70 letters per minute with the Frama FX Series 7.
The Frama FX Series 7 franking machine comes with a 5 Kg scale as standard. This can be increased to a larger or external scale.
Process DL, C5 & C4 envelopes up to 12mm thick with the FX Series 7. Whilst using a manual feeding system to frank.
The Frama FX Series 7 comes with the latest smart meter technology and Royal Mail Mailmark technology as standard.
More Information About The Frama FX Series 7
Frama FX Series 7 Features
- Frank on labels or 12mm thick envelopes.
- Store postal rates for quick access.
- Automatic date & time change.
- Smart blue and VAT reporting ready.
Frama FX Series 7 Specifications
- Speed: 70 Letters per minute
- Envelope Size: DL, C5 & C4
- Feed Method: Pass Through
- Dimensions: L: 838mm, H: 381mm, D: 305mm
- Scale Option: 5, 10 or 30 Kg Detachable Postal Scale
Frama FX Series 7 Benefits
- Never guess or overpay your postage rates ever again. With a option of a integrated 5kg scale, you can calculate exact postage.
- No more last minute trips down to the Post Office with your very own office FX Series 7 machine.
- Instant access to UK and overseas Royal Mail franking prices. At the touch of a button.
- Keep your postage funds secure with pin code protection on all your accounting or departmental accounts.
- Capable of printing all current postage rates. For all different envelope and package sizes available.
- By using Mailmark technology the FX Series 7 will save you money, it is more convenient & efficient and there are incredible advertisement slogans available.