Pitney Bowes DM100 Franking Machine
This is a older low volume franking machine from Pitney Bowes. Recommended for those sending up to 100 items a day.
Pitney Bowes DM100 Franking Machine Details
The Pitney Bowes DM100 franking machine is now a much older franking machine that is no longer available due to the Mailmark release in 2014. The DM100 franking machine was an all in one model that came with an integrated scale, which allowed your letters and other mail items to be calculated instantly. The Pitney Bowes DM100 could even allow users to print promotional messages on every envelope of mail that you send. However this model can not be brought any more.
More Information About The Pitney Bowes DM100
Pitney Bowes DM100 Features
- Small and compact.
- Frank on labels or 9.5mm thick envelopes.
- Store postal rates for quick access.
- Automatic date & time change.
- Smart blue and VAT reporting ready.
Pitney Bowes DM100 Specifications
- Speed: 30 Letters per minute
- Envelope Size: DL, C5 & C4
- Feed Method: Pass Through
- Dimensions: H: 230mm, W: 345mm, D: 400mm
- Scale Option: 2.5 Kg