Pitney Bowes DM125 Franking Machine
This is another older low volume franking machine from Pitney Bowes. Recommended for those sending up to 150 items a day.
Pitney Bowes DM125 Franking Machine Details
The Pitney Bowes DM125 franking machine was released as a slight upgrade version of the DM100i series, but this machine was slightly faster and came with slightly more features. This model is now no longer available due to the Mailmark release in 2014.
More Information About The Pitney Bowes DM125
Pitney Bowes DM125 Features
- Small and compact.
- Frank on labels or 9.5mm thick envelopes.
- Store postal rates for quick access.
- Automatic date & time change.
- Smart blue and VAT reporting ready.
Pitney Bowes DM125 Specifications
- Speed: 20 Letters per minute
- Envelope Size: DL, C5 & C4
- Feed Method: Pass Through
- Dimensions: H: 230mm, W: 345mm, D: 400mm
- Scale Option: 2.5 Kg